Unity Tutorial 04

 Unity Tutorial 04

For this weeks Unity tutorial I worked through two different lessons. The first one was collectables and the second was damage zones an enemies. I must say that I found this weeks lessons a little bit more difficult than usual. The first part of the tutorial was learning about collectables. This involved mostly coding. I did not have any problems with this section of the lesson. In this part of the lesson I learned about triggers, triggers allow characters to collect objects. 

The next section I added a damage zone and an enemy character to the scene. This lesson was the one I found more challenging.  It is not that it was actually incredibly hard but more so that I am unsure where I have gone wrong. I am almost certain my code is 100% correct. I believe I have made a mistake in one of the previous lessons that has now affected how Ruby collides with objects in this lesson. I hope to figure these errors out before the next lesson so I do not fall behind the work load. I am going to contact my lecturer in hopes that we can identify where I have gone wrong! 

Game Scene


Comments

Popular Posts